Sinister Pointe continues to create new ways for Haunt Stalkers to socialize throughout the year. Over the past 2 years they’ve had holiday themed haunts (Christmas and Valentines), held horror swap meets, movie screenings, and even dating games. Now they’re challenging us to new kind of fear based with “The Hunt”!
“The Hunt” is not your average Scavenger Hunt. You will NOT be asked to run around town collecting nose hair clippers or ping pong paddles. This is an intense game of POINTS! Over the course of 6 hours, THE HUNT will take you to some of the most haunted and spookiest locations, late at night, within a 30 mile radius. With upwards of 25 locations it will be impossible for your team to get to them all. This is where strategy comes into play. Upon arrival you will be given documents vaguely describing the different location, their tasks and their value in points. Each location you arrive at will contain a task, a brain twister or a “FEAR TEST” that you must complete. This event WILL require you to use your body, mind & soul!
Some locations may be in close proximity to Sinister Pointe, and the tasks may be a bit more simple, but may only be worth a minimal amount of points. Other locations will be a much further travel with a higher difficulty level but the reward for completing the task offers a greater amount of points.
Keep in mind, You do not want your team “THE JOE SCHMO COOL GUYS” to think your so bad ass and can handle anything, travel to the furthest location, only to get there, fail and leave with zero points. You must play this wisely!
Each team member will receive:
– Snacks and refreshments upon arrival and return to Sinister Pointe
– Sinister Pointe commemorative event T-Shirt
– Sinister Pointe commemorative event button
– Fancy collectible event documents
– A gas card will be given to the driver/owner of the vehicle to help with the expense. (Amount $20.00)
– Extraordinary grand prizes for the winning team
$75.00 Per Person
Tickets available by phone from 10:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday by calling 714-927-DEAD
Don’t want to pay over the phone? You may also stop in to the Sinister Pointe offices. Please call ahead to make an appointment by calling 714-927-DEAD
Upon purchasing your ticket:
– Provide us with the names of each member of your team. (if any)
– Provide us with a unique team name.
– Provide us your Shirt Size
– We will ask you if you have a vehicle & would you be willing to use this as transportation for your team.
Date & Time:
Saturday, April 20th 2013 (NOW SOLD OUT)
Saturday, April 27th, 2013
Day of the event:
– Check in at Sinister Pointe between 6:00pm – 6:30pm
– Introduction and game play begins 6:30pm – 7:30pm
– Departure at 7:30pm
– Return at 12:00am
See who else will be joining THE HUNT! Start or join in on a discussion on THE HUNT event page
All terms, times, prices & instructions are all subject to change.
Please visit www.SinisterPointe.com for more detailed information regarding this event.