Halloween Horror Nights (HHN) at Universal Studios Hollywood is here! The horrors will occur on 21 nights between Sept. 20 – Nov. 2. Click HERE to get your tickets now. We will be there the second weekend as we like to give them a week to fine tune their scares.
Now here’s a look at what all we’ll get to experience at HHN Hollywood 2013 –
There is a book of unspeakable evil.. an ancient tome of human flesh inked in the blood of the innocent. Its text is the key to unleashing vengeful demons into our world, hell-bent on possessing your very soul! You’ve come to take shelter in a remote cabin in the woods, but someone has read the words that should never be read aloud from the Book of the Dead. And the demons have been released. You can try to find a way out, or pray for daylight to save you from the evil that rules the night. But it doesn’t matter. One thing is certain… you’re all going to die tonight.
In the aftermath of the apocalypse, our world is in a state of decay. Welcome to The Walking Dead: No Safe Haven, a terrifyingly twisted maze inspired by Season 3 of AMC’s hit series. Follow in the footsteps of the survivors as you journey through the shadowy confines of the West Georgia Correctional Facility. Seemingly abandoned, this prison has been breached by Walkers with an insatiable hunger for human flesh! Then, if you’re still alive, make your way into the Walker-infested wilderness that surrounds the prison and into the town of Woodbury, where The Governor is hiding a terrible secret. In a world that belongs to the dead…there is no safe haven.
Black Sabbath: 13-3D *link
Since the dawn of time, the number 13 has symbolized evil, bad luck, catastrophe, and even death. One band’s music warns of these evils and far, far worse. Welcome to Black Sabbath: 13-3D, where you’ll begin your descent in a demon-filled cathedral and continue on through graveyards, madhouses, corpse-filled battlefields and a nuclear apocalypse with mutated beasts. Listen for the sounds of agony with every chord; your pain is music to their ears!
Insidious: Into The Further
Beyond our world lies The Further, a dark realm occupied by tortured souls of the dead. But one evil soul – a cold-blooded murderer – has escaped into our world.Uncover the horrifying secret that has haunted the Lambert family as you enter Insidious: Into the Further. It’s a nightmare journey into the paranormal where the dead crave the one thing they can’t possess… your life!
El Cucuy: The Boogeyman
For generations, legends have been told of a shape-shifting monster that kidnaps and devours disobedient children leaving no trace behind. This tale has spawned countless nightmares, but none as gruesome as what you’re about to encounter! Come face-to-face with El Cucuy: The Boogeyman, a manifestation of fear itself. Do you remember when you were afraid of the dark… the possibility that some horrible creature may be hiding in your closet or under your bed? People call him the Boogeyman, but in Mexico, he’s known as “El Cucuy.” Some say he’s a shadow, an evil spirit that changes form to become whatever you fear. Some say he’s a hideous monster that lives in the caves. But it’s all just a myth, right? Or is it?
Universal Monsters Remix: Resurrection
Universal’s infamous legacy of horror is brought to life in a terrifying experience made for the 21st century. Immerse yourself in a modern horror-inspired soundtrack to your merciless slaughter, courtesy of Figure, and follow the trail of entrails through darkened corridors as you enter a crypt of bloodthirsty creatures.There’s no escaping the monsters that started it all. Don’t worry, it won’t hurt…for long!
Terror Tram: Invaded by The Walking Dead
The world has become a graveyard where decaying Walkers crave only one thing…to feed! Some survivors have locked themselves in a prison, while a vigilante army remains barricaded and armed to the teeth in the town of Woodbury. Navigate your way beyond the walls of the West Georgia Correctional Facility, only to find yourself lost in a Walker-infested wilderness as you risk certain death in Terror Tram: Invaded by The Walking Dead. Even if you make it out alive and reach Woodbury, law and order has broken down and the living can be even more dangerous!
For the first time ever, the urban movie sets of the world famous production backlot will be the backdrop for new mazes and scare zones. Imagine making your way on foot through the isolated city streets and alleys of the backlot invaded by The Walking Dead from Season 3 of the hit television series along with a nightmarish landscape of doom inspired by Black Sabbath’s recently released Billboard #1 album, “13.”
Once a year, there’s a day where law and order become chaos and bloodshed – and murder becomes legal. That day is The Purge and you’re here to try to live through it! Sadistic masked murderers wielding knives and chainsaws are on the prowl to hunt you down. Can you last ‘til dawn?
Curse of Chucky
Years ago, Charles Lee Ray, “The Lakeshore Strangler,” transferred his soul into a toy doll – becoming the pint-sized, merciless killer known as “Chucky.”Now, he’s back and he has a personal score to settle. Get ready for a deadly game of hide and seek.
Cirque Du Klownz
Bienvenue! Welcome to the elegant streets of Paris, home to the Grand Guignol. Come see the lively clowns perform right before you. But, beware, they may not be there to entertain you… they may be looking to put you in their next act… the gruesome ending to their horrific show.
Scarecrows were once built to ward off crows and evil spirits. Now they welcome them. A new breed is on the loose! Tremble in terror as colossal, haunted Scarecrowz tower over you, driven to harvest the blood of the innocent to fertilize their land. They’ll take whatever’s left back to their fields, limbs and all. Slaughter is now in season.
The Walking Dead: Dead on Arrival
The Walking Dead infestation could not be contained and has spread to the Universal Studios Backlot in Hollywood. Police and law enforcement dispatched to the urban street sets and movie soundstages have been infected. Hordes of hungry “Walkers” are everywhere. They’ve been spotted on fire escapes and alley ways. It’s become an epidemic. Proceed with extreme caution. And stick together.
Show & Rides
Bill & Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure
The Wyld Stallyns of time travel, Bill S. Preston, Esq. and Ted Theodore Logan, return in an all-new parody show ripped from today’s headlines. Join Bill and Ted as they skewer a who’s who of infamous guest stars in this most excellent musical comedy that you won’t want to miss.
TRANSFORMERS: The Ride— 3D
Fight alongside Optimus and try to survive as you protect the AllSpark from Decepticons over four stories tall. Remember, the future of the human race is counting on you.
Revenge of the Mummy— The Ride
Take a ride on the world’s most intense indoor rollercoaster, if you dare. Face the heart-pounding special effects and unexpected twists at every turn as you escape The Mummy’s revenge in life-like horror. Rest assured, this ride will change you…forever!
Jurassic Park — In The Dark
Be stalked like prey as you make your way through the darkness and find yourself amongst prehistoric predators. Keep your eyes peeled for a 50-foot T-rex and a treacherous 84-foot death drop. You’re going to want to hold your friends close for this one.
The Simpsons Ride
Laugh ’til it hurts on The Simpsons RideTM virtual rollercoaster. With a surprise waiting around every turn, you, Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie will have to watch out for Sideshow Bob as he tries to take you out for good. Get ready for an unforgettable thrill ride that will leave you in stitches.
**Courtesy of Universal’s Website **
- Beat the crowds and the traffic by arriving early. We recommend you arrive at Universal Studios Hollywood before 5:00pm if possible. The event gates usually open half an hour early, and the majority of guests are waiting at the gate to get in. This gets very crowded, so plan on arriving early. Also, there will be a lot of traffic, especially on Saturday nights.
- Due to the popularity of last year’s event, we highly recommend you purchase your tickets ahead of time. This event WILL sell out and if it does, tickets will not be available at the front gate on the night of the event.
- Once inside the Park, we recommend you make your way directly to the Terror Tram.
- Plan ahead with the HHN Park Map – Coming Soon!
- Want to avoid all the long lines? Purchase a Front of Line Pass which enables you to cut right to the front of the line for all rides, shows and attractions.
- Get here early for a bite to eat on CityWalk. Almost all quick service and select restaurants are offering specials.Offer expires 11/2/13, valid only on Halloween Horror Nights between 3:00pm to 7:00pm. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- Hollywood Pizza 1 slice of any pizza and a 22 oz. fountain drink for $4.95.
- Popcornoplis Buy any large cone of any flavor, receive one large cone of Nearly Naked FREE!* *Offer valid ONLY at the Poprcornopolis CityWalk. Between 3pm-11pm with ticket.
- Jody Maroni’s 10% off any combo
- Hard Rock Café 20% off to HHN ticket holders. Discount applies to food and non-alcoholic beverage; retail and alcohol are excluded from discount
- Jamba Juice 20% off (any smoothies or juices) any HHN guest
- Buca di Beppo 10% off any Purchase. No minimum purchase required. Not valid with any other offers, discounts or promotional meal deals. No cash value or return. Excludes banquet and group menus, tax, alcohol, gratuity, merchandise and purchase of gift cards. Valid only for Dine In or Buca To Go.
- Jillian’s Get Happy Hour prices at Jillian’s with the presentation of a Hollywood Horror Night ticket! Jillian’s Happy Hour is $3.99 for well drinks and selected appetizers from our new menu.